top of page
AX-525 Disinfectant

AX-525 Disinfectant

$52.50Price

Hospital grade disinfectant that is 100x stronger than bleach but contains no harsh chemicals, gentle on skin and produces no harmful fumes. It is ideal for disinfecting high touch areas in the home, school, or workplace and controls cross-contamination on most hard, non-porous surfaces.

  • One-step, broad spectrum disinfectant.
  • Fast acting, residue free
  • Non-toxic, non-corrosive
  • Cleans, deodorizes and disinfects
  • No harsh chemicals or fumes
  • Safe for all hard surfaces
  • For residential, commercial, medical and industrial use
  • Gentle enough to use around kids and pets
  • How to use:

    How to use:

    To clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces, apply AQUAOX Disinfectant 525 to hard, non-porous surfaces with a cloth, wipe, mop, sprayer, sponge or a spray applicator. For visibly soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. Treated surfaces must remain visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow surfaces to air dry. Do not use on utensils, glasses or dishes.

     

    Ready-To-Use Hospital Grade Disinfectant

    EPA certified: 93392-2
    N-list: Yes
    Ready-to-use: Yes
    Concentrate: No
    Safety Warnings: None
    Ingredients: 525ppm HOCL

bottom of page